or e-mail us for more information.
Join Our Newsletter
Enter E-mail Address:
Human Resources Management Training
Hiring the right person for the job can save your organization money, recruiting
costs, lost training time, and lost business from hiring the wrong person.
This interactive interviewing skills training provides guidance on preparing
adequately, interviewing expertly and avoiding the legal pitfalls of an
interview. Managers will walk away with a template for one of their specific
jobs to aid them next time they interview.
Hire the Best
Some of What You'll Learn
in the Interviewing Skills Training
- Pre-Training Questionnaire
- Understand EEO Considerations
- Legal or Not Legal?
- Plan for the Interview
- Determine Job Requirements
- Develop and Interview Job Specification Worksheet
- Develop Questions
- Practice Developing Questions
- Interview Effectively
- Build Rapport
- Ask Questions/Probe
- Evaluate Skills Effectively
- Uncover Past Personal and Work Behaviors
- Use Examples of Past Behavior to Predict Future Behavior
- Video Review
- Interviewer's Bias: Creating Awareness
- Practice Asking Questions
- ADA Job Interview Checklist
The interviewing skills training is provided by our strategic partner
Is your organization interested in the interviewing skills training?
Then contact us today!
Please call us within the U.S. at 800-886-2MAX or send us an e-mail at