or e-mail us for more information.
Join Our Newsletter
Enter E-mail Address:
Organizational Development Training
No More Meetings!
Replacing Traditional Meetings with $uccess $essions
MEETINGS! When you hear this word, what are your three most dominant
thoughts? Statistics show overwhelmingly that responses are almost always
Since people must communicate in groups to get many things accomplished,
it's a fact that the vast majority of groups and organizations couldn't
function without meetings. Experts estimate that more than 15 million
meetings are held daily in the United States alone! Based only on that
staggering figure, there is a good chance your life is going to be full
Upon completion of the productive meetings training, you will be able
to improve the quality and productivity of your meetings, increase your
own effectiveness, save time, and actually make the meeting more enjoyable
for all of those in attendance. Regardless of the objectives of your meeting,
the number of people involved, or the kind of organization in which you
work, this system can easily be adapted to your needs.
Some of What You'll Learn
in our Productive Meetings Training
- The Essential Elements of an Effective Meeting
- Key Differences in Types of Meetings
- How to Create an Agenda
- Six Key Action Steps for Conducting a Meeting
- The Role of a Facilitator/Recorder/Manager/Participant
- The Importance of "Group Memory"
- How to Generate Alternatives and Stimulate Discussion
- How to Evaluate a Meeting
- How to Rate Yourself as a Meeting Leader and Participant
- Key Actions to Utilize Prior to, During, and After a Meeting
- Strategies for More Productive Meetings
- Meeting Arrangements Checklist
- Meeting Room Checklist
- Sample Room Arrangements
- Sample Meeting Evaluations
- Seven General Rules for Visual Aids
Is your organization interested in our productive meetings training?
Then contact us today!
Please call us within the U.S. at 800-886-2MAX or send us an e-mail at