Human Resources Management Training
Creating an Awareness for Managers
Everyone loses when sexual harassment occurs. It affects productivity
and lowers morale at all levels of an organization. Sexual harassment
causes companies to lose thousands of dollars each year, in lost time,
lower productivity and illness, and lawsuits. In this sexual harassment
training, you will learn guidelines for recognizing sexual harassment.
You will also become aware of your responsibilities and learn how to handle
Managers will learn how:
- to define sexual harassment and how that has changed in light of recent
- to learn guidelines for recognizing sexual harassment;
- to be aware of responsibilities regarding sexual harassment in the
- to handle a sexual harassment complaint.
More often than not, it is the subtle forms of hostile work environment,
physical, verbal and visual that create gray areas for some and clearly
produces an uncomfortable environment for others. Your company policy
will be reviewed in the training session.
Some of What You'll Learn
in the Sexual Harassment Training
- Awareness Inventory/ Company Policy
- Know the Law
- Quid Pro Quo
- Hostile Work Environment
- EEOC Guidelines
- ADA Guidelines
- Video Clip Review
- Your Rights and Responsibilities
- What Should You Do?
- If Harassed?
- If Someone Brings You a Complaint?
The sexual harassment training is provided by our strategic partner Shelley
Is your organization interested in the sexual harassment training?
Then contact us today!
Please call us within the U.S. at 800-886-2MAX or send us an e-mail at